The Fifty Best – A Guide To Fine Living for Those With Epicurean Taste. TM
An award-winning interactive guide appealing to those who seek the finer things in life associated with gourmet dining, wine & spirits, travel, and luxury goods. Or simply, "A good taste guide to things that taste good."
TheFiftyBest.com is frequently consulted as a well-respected reference for its original content and unbiased reviews of restaurants, wines & spirits, foods, and other topics. The website experience is informative, concise, and user friendly.
Precise Consumer Targeting
TheFiftyBest.com attracts tens of thousands of loyal visitors every month, delivering millions of impressions throughout the year. Because of the highly focused subject matter, along with its top rankings in search engines, visitors have a definite interest in making a purchase.
TheFiftyBest.com is designed to influence the consumer at the time when they are choosing a gourmet food to buy, deciding on which beer, wine & liquor to purchase, selecting a restaurant for a reservation, and planning on a trip for business or leisure.
Affluent Adults 25-54, 45% Male and 55% Female, High HHI, Wine & Spirits connoisseurs, gourmands that dine out often, frequent travelers (2-3 leisure trips/year), and avid consumers of luxury goods.
Market Reach: Approximately 70% from the U.S. across all major DMA's, 15% from Canada, and 15% International.
Source: Internal Surveys and Analytics, Q2 2011
Unique visitors: 200,000+ per month
Average page views per visit: 4
Total average impressions: 800,000+ per month
In just one year, from April 2010 to April 2011, average monthly unique visitors increased 200%.
Superior Landing Pages
TheFiftyBest.com achieves high rankings in search engines for popular, targeted keywords, providing superior landing page visibility.
Examples of current search engine rankings:
Wine & Spirits:
"Best Champagne Cocktails"
"Best Single Malt Scotch"
"Best Flavored Vodka"
"Best Toronto Restaurants"
"Best Honeymoon Resorts"
"Best Caribbean Resorts"
"Best Interior Designers"
And many others...
Ad Position Options
Unlike many sites that limit banner placement to a single page, TheFiftyBest.com offers the option to place your ad within borders that appear on every page of the site or in a specific location. So no matter where a visitor enters TheFiftyBest.com site, your advertisement will be seen.
TheFiftyBest.com offers a less cluttered environment by limiting the number of banner ads per page, which increases prominence and ensures a more effective vehicle in which to advertise your brand.
- Leaderboard (top of page) / 728 x 90 / Expandable down to 728 x 500
- Banner (top of page) / 468 x 60 / Expandable down to 468 x 500
- Skyscraper (right side of page) / 120 x 420 / Expandable left to 500 x 420
- Jumbo Skyscraper (right side of page) / 160 x 600 / Expandable left to 500 x 600
- Full Sidebar (left side of page) / 175 x 216
- Half Sidebar (left side of page) / 180 x 120
- Button (left side of page) / 180 x 49
Includes: Leaderboard, Jumbo Skyscraper, and Full Sidebar on every page within a section.
Ad Specifications & Requirements
Maximum file size: 25K (static banners), 30K (Flash), 1MB (video ads)
Link: Indicate exact URL for link
Loops: up to 5x
Animation: up to 90 seconds
Serving: 3rd party serving supported
Lead time: Five business days
Leaderboard & Display Ad Banner formats used throughout TheFiftyBest.com.
Skyscraper Banners are served on a limited number of pages.
Expansion: User-initiated on click/mouseover only. The expanded area must retract to the same position as before it was opened.
No Pop-Up or Pop-Under ads will be accepted.
All rates are gross. Banner Creative & Production is not included. No setup charges.
Minimum Buy: 30,000 impressions for 1 Month.
Online Video Ads
Online Video Ads consist of:
- In-banner video, pre-rolls and companion banners
- :15 and :30 second units
- A coordinating 300x250 ad unit launches and is visible above the content space. When a user clicks “Expand”, the 300x250 unit will reappear enabling further user interaction.
Technical Specs for Online Video Ads
- Submit the Master Digital Video File or Beta tape - Video length - :15 or :30 second units max.
- Uncompressed 720x486 or 720x480 (4:3) or 16:9 QuickTime (.mov) or AVI master file
- Video Ad is clickable, please supply a click-thru URL
- Due to Flash 7 architecture, GIF images are not supported
For rates and availability, contact email@example.com or call 212-988-3644.
For general advertising inquiries fill out this form, and we will respond immediately.
Advertising & Sponsorships firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development & Partnering email@example.com